• angelagrifone

Work or Holiday?

Updated: Nov 13, 2020

Por qué no los dos, why not both?

Do you know someone who has just finished high school and can’t figure out what they want to do next? Know someone who has just finished University and needs to explore their options? Or someone who just needs a break?

With a Work and Holiday (subclass 462) or a Working Holiday (subclass 417) visa they can spend 2020 in Australia and figure life out later.

The Working Holiday or Work and Holiday visa program allows young people between the ages of 18 and 30 (35 in some cases) work, undertake a short course (up to 4 months), and travel around Australia for up to 12 months. Second and third stay visas may also be granted if certain criteria are met.

Work in a coffee shop in Melbourne to fund your Kimberly adventure. Or work in a pub in Perth and party in Surfers Paradise. Support Aussie farmers and regional businesses and stay for an extra 12 months.

If you, or someone you know needs a change or an adventure, contact Global Community to arrange a consultation.

Photo by Alex King on Unsplash

3 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

At Global Community we specialise in migration advice for internationally trained dental professionals, as well as Australian dental graduates. With competitive fees and a breadth of experience across