• angelagrifone

Tradies for Medium and Long-Term visas.

Electrician, motor mechanic, plumber, and carpenter, are just some of the trade occupations listed on the medium to long-term skilled occupation list for long term or permanent visa subclasses.

The General Skilled Migration program offers a number of visa subclasses, including the Skilled Independent visa, which does not require an employer or family sponsor or State or Territory nomination to make an application.

Applicants for occupation/points-based visas, must have a positive skills assessment for their nominated occupation. This demonstrates the applicant has appropriate qualifications and skill level to practice their nominated trade in Australia.

Global Community can assist clients with occupation list advice; assistance with preparation of Expression of Interest and Skills Assessment application, and accumulative points advice; to visa lodgement and support.

If you have qualifications and work experience in a professional trade Contact Global Community to find out which visa is right for you.

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

At Global Community we specialise in migration advice for internationally trained dental professionals, as well as Australian dental graduates. With competitive fees and a breadth of experience across