• angelagrifone

The world might seem closed, but your visa options aren't.

Is your visa is expiring in the next 28 days but you are unable to return to your country due to Covid-19? If you are in Australia and employed in a critical industry sector, you may be eligible to apply for a Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) Australian Government endorsed events (COVID-19 Pandemic event) visa. If granted visa may allow you, and your family to remain in Australia for up to 12 months to continue to working to help fight Covid-19.

For more information on this visa, or to find out what your other visa options might be contact Global Community today. .

Photo by Edwin Hooper on Unsplash

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

At Global Community we specialise in migration advice for internationally trained dental professionals, as well as Australian dental graduates. With competitive fees and a breadth of experience across